Aluminium shutter. Rolling hurricane shutter. Window blinds for pc.
Barrel lamp shades : Drapes with grommets.
Barrel Lamp Shades
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- put in barrels
- a tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired
- a cylindrical container that holds liquids
- A cylindrical container bulging out in the middle, traditionally made of wooden staves with metal hoops around them
- Such a container together with its contents
- A measure of capacity used for oil and beer. It is usually equal to 36 imperial gallons for beer and 35 imperial gallons or 42 US gallons (roughly 192 liters) for oil
Robert Mondavi Winery, Napa Valley - California.
Robert Gerald Mondavi (June 18, 1913 – May 16, 2008) was a leading California vineyard operator whose technical improvements and marketing strategies brought worldwide recognition for the wines of the Napa Valley in California. From an early period, Mondavi aggressively promoted labeling wines varietally rather than generically. This is now the standard for New World wines. The Robert Mondavi Institute (RMI) for Wine and Food Science at the University of California, Davis opened October 2008 in his honor.
Mondavi successfully developed a number of premium wines that earned the respect of connoisseurs and vintners alike. In 1979, he built the Mondavi Woodbridge Winery in Lodi, California developing it into a leader of popular-premium wines. He also entered into a joint venture the Baron Philippe de Rothschild of Chateau Mouton Rothschild to create Opus One Winery, and since the 1990s has set up joint ventures with local partners in Europe, South America and Australia.
Interested by his work and his success, in the 1990s Mondavi's story and his wine company became topics for specialists of wine. In the Grand European Jury Wine Tasting of 1997, the Robert Mondavi Chardonnay Reserve was ranked number one.
In 2005 Robert Mondavi and his younger brother Peter made wine together for the first time after their feud. Using grapes from both family vineyards, they produced one barrel of cabernet blend, which was sold under the name "Ancora Una Volta" ("Once Again").
My New Lamp
I love barrel lamp shades, almost as much as I love calaveras. There has been an idea floating around in my head to use up some of my fabric and today it all came together.
My work room had been needing a bit more personality, it's been sadly neglected since getting "finished" and this fits the bill!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!!
bahama window shutters
mini blinds for patio doors
awnings for front door
coolaroo exterior sun shade
french country exterior shutters
cordless roman blinds
porch bamboo shades
lamp glass shades