Aluminium shutter. Rolling hurricane shutter. Window blinds for pc.
EMBROIDERED SHEER DRAPERY FABRIC - TWIN BED CANOPY BEDDING - WINDOWS BLINDS VISTA SKIN
Embroidered Sheer Drapery Fabric
- Decorate (cloth) by sewing patterns on it with thread
- Add fictitious or exaggerated details to (an account) to make it more interesting
- (embroidery) embellishment: elaboration of an interpretation by the use of decorative (sometimes fictitious) detail; "the mystery has been heightened by many embellishments in subsequent retellings"
- (embroider) decorate with needlework
- (embroider) add details to
- Produce (a design) on cloth in this way
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- The body of a car or aircraft
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- absolute: complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers; "absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit"; "a downright lie"; "out-and-out mayhem"; "an out-and-out lie"; "a rank outsider"; "many right-down vices"; "got the job through sheer persistence"; "
- Completely; right
- straight up or down without a break
- swerve: turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
Presenting Mogul Interior's Private Collection in Home Decor.Sheer Organza Tissue in vibrant hues that will just light up any room making your windows look even more beautiful as the sun shines through the sheer fabric.Slide easily over any standard curtain rod. This spectacular Pair of Organza Tissue Sari Saree Drapes in Shimmering fabric with exquisitely embroidered designs filter light yet provide privacy. The elegant all over embroidery on sheer fabric offers sophistication for any decor.
This bedroom began as an empty room. For the window, we chose to highlight the beautiful arch and shutters by using custom scrolls and hold backs. A beautiful sheer gold embroidered fabric was used for making the panels.
We had custom bedding created in apricots, greens and golds. The wall color we chose was a soft sage green.
Grapes and Hydrangeas Embroidered Bagkeeper
Keep all those plastic store bags from taking over your kitchen! Hand embroidered grape design on white linen sewn to a fully lined (for added durability) bagkeeper done up in a pretty little hydrangea print that looks like patchworkl Roomy and well made. A nice cottagey storage solution!
windows blinds 5 crack
double bull blinds
mika ridge canopy
plaid silk drapes
canvas material for awnings
thermal blackout blinds
wholesale drapery workroom
hold down brackets for blinds
Post a comment
| HOME |